Friday, July 6, 2012

my pen as a horny woman

Sometimes my pen behaves like some desperate horny woman..
no matter what I'm tired, numb, worked like an ass, faced traumatic day, dealt with emotional craps and morons..
No matter what..
But she, my pen.. Needs me every night.. I, like a helpless husband.. Trying to understand wife's physical need, do my level best to divert her crave towards some other things.. But she, never says it from her mouth.. And always seduces me by her shining fleshy body.. Rolling on the sheet.. My note pad.. Attracts me to touch it.. She knows.. Once i touch it, i won't Let her go Till we both are done.. Numb.. And have peaceful sleep in each others arms.. She needs her loaded ink to get out and I.. My exhausted ego to load by her on the notepad..
Ah.. Who else Can understand this feeling.. Having a pen like horny wife.. Gr8 in Bed.. Wild and hot.. And desperately craving to come in between my fingers.. To be touched by me.. To play with my "hard" imagination..
Oh.. My horny pen.. ♥

No comments: